Thursday

I Got the Best Thing in Motion Last Night

“We must face reality!” is what society screams at you, and we say, if you do, you can only get more of the same. You are visionaries. You are creators. You see. And the more of it you do, the better you’ll get at it, and the better you are at it, the more you’ll want to do it, until you’ll find yourself awakening in the middle of the night and rather than beating up on yourself for not being asleep, you’ll say, “Ah, there must be some reason I’m awake. What might I ponder now.” And you’ll just lie there, and when you meet your mate in the morning, you’ll say, “I had the most wonderful experience last night.”

Just like when you come home from Paris you tell your friends how good it is. When you come out of one of your envisioning sessions, you’ll say, “Oh, I had the best vision. Oh, Oh, did I have the...” Rather than “Oh, I saw the best movies where I sat and responded to what somebody else wanted to evoke from me.” Or “Oh, I saw the most horrible thing on television or I saw the best thing on television.” What you’re saying is, “Oh, I got the best thing in motion last night. I brought so many things that I wanted into one time and place that I found a feeling place beyond anything I’ve ever experienced. You’ll even find yourself saying, “Doesn’t matter if I ever live it or not, I had a good time last night. The reality of it couldn’t have been any better than this.” Getting the sense of what we are talking about?

We want you to utilize the enormous Nonphysical staff more efficiently. We want you to recognize that it is there for you, and we want you to make your statements of desire, make your demands to the Universe, from a place of absolute knowing that you deserve it and that it is there for you. Most of you have not been making demands because in your humility you do not think you should. We’re not trying to guide you towards mansions or toward opulence. We’re not trying to guide you toward anything except knowledge that the Stream is there for you to do with it whatever you choose.