Monday

This Very Important Moment

The Art of Allowing is about paying attention to the way that you feel in any moment. This moment is a very important moment because in this moment, where all of your feeling is, is where all of your power is. In this moment you hold the vibrational leverage to allow the Well-being that you want and deserve, or not. No one else that you have ever known, whether it is government or that which you call God, certainly not your family or peers, no one has the ability to pinch off the Well-being that flows to you. Only you.

This moment is a very important moment because in this moment where all of your feeling is, is where all of your power is.

“In terms of in this moment, am I letting it in or not? Am I letting in my abundance when I’m dissatisfied with my current financial state of being? No. I’m not letting in more Well-being when I am feeling unhappy with the Well-being that exists.

--(Abraham-Hicks)--