Wednesday

It's So Important That I Feel Good




Concentrate on how you feel, and make a decision, “Nothing is more important than that I feel good.”

“It’s so important that I feel good, that I’m going to watch specific television programs. It’s so important that I feel good, I’m going to spend more time with this good feeling friend and less time with that not so good feeling friend.

It’s so important that I feel good, I’m going to change the magazine subscriptions that I read. It’s so important that I feel good, that I’m going to ponder thoughts from my past that make me feel better and I’m not going to ponder the ones that make me feel less than good.

-Abraham-Hicks-














"...Lather still finds it a nice thing to do,
To lie about nude in the sand,
Drawing pictures of mountains that look like bumps,
And thrashing the air with his hands.

But wait, oh Lather's productive you know,
He produces the finest of sound,
Putting drumsticks on either side of his nose,
Snorting the best licks in town,..."


from the song, "Lather" ... by Jefferson Airplane